.

.

From "Music And Your Mind: Listening With A New Consciousness," by Helen L. Bonny and Louis M. Savary

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Music Night #156
Saturday, April 22nd
8:30 PM - 11:45 PM
J.F.'s place
Cast: Beau, J.D., J.F.

1. John Martyn - I'd Rather Be The Devil
2. Father John Misty - Pure Comedy
3. Frank Ocean - Super Rich Kids
4. Big Mama Thornton - Sheriff O.E. & Me (live)
5. Foxygen - San Francisco
6. Iron Age - Beyond The Wizard's Sleeve
7. Stetsasonic - It's In My Song
* LIVE ON VIDEO ROUND *
8. Deep Purple - No, No, No (Take 2)
9. The Cars - I'm In Touch With Your World
10. Future Islands - Seasons
* END ROUND *
11. The Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Running
12. Little Feat - Rocket In My Pocket
13. Sammi Smith - Saunders Ferry Lane
14. George Jones - Cup Of Loneliness
15. Billy Stewart - Summertime
* INSTRUMENTALS ROUND *
16. George Benson - Come Together
17. Don Drummond - Eastern Standard Time
18. Patrick Higgins - Aria: Goldberg Variations BWV 988
* END ROUND *
19. Dr. John - I've Been Hoodood
* R.I.P. ROUND *
20. Chuck Berry - You Can't Catch Me
21. Prince - Cream
22. A Tribe Called Quest - We Can Get Down
* END ROUND *
23. PartyNextDoor - High Hopes
24. Tinariwen - Tinde Final (feat. Lalla Badi)
25. The Julie Ruin - Just My Kind
26. Ivor Cutler - I Wore My Elbows
27. The National - Fake Empire

No comments: